As it’s a Plan made by local people, we can all get involved in various ways:
- Help decide what should be in the plan by taking part in workshops, drop-in sessions, exhibitions and surveys.
- Keep up-to-date via the dedicated web-site, facebook, posters, the press and radio.
- Talk about the Plan with friends and neighbours – spread the word!
- Contribute your ideas and suggestions.
- Comment on the draft plan before it goes off for inspection and we all vote on it.
- Volunteer practical help to create the Plan, from note-taking to photocopying, doing surveys, delivering leaflets, and supporting exhibitions. If you want to help, please contact us by using the form on the Contact Us page.